(1.4 M)EPUB

Paradisi in sole paradisus terrestris, or, A garden of all sorts of pleasant flowers which our English ayre will permitt to be noursed vp?with a kitchen garden of all manner of herbes, rootes, & fruites, for meate or sause vsed with vs, and an orchard of all sorte of fruitbearing trees and shrubbes fit for our land together with the right orderinge planting & preseruing of them and their vses & vertues /collected by John Parkinson. (1629)

fullscreen
Author: Lownes, Humphrey.; Parkinson, John,; Young, Robert.
Subject: 1629; Early works to 1800; Gardening; Graphic media :; London; woodcut
Publisher: London : Printed by Humfrey Lownes and Robert Young.
Possible copyright status: Permission to digitize granted by rights holder
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Missouri Botanical Garden
Book contributor: Missouri Botanical Garden
Collection: botanicus; biodiversity

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Identifier: mobot31753000703782
Call-number: SB97 .P37 1629 [#712]
Mediatype: texts
Rights: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions